Hello Sudip!

On Saturday, August 10, 2002 at 4:04:17 AM you wrote:

> Marck & Allie: Despite your constant request, top quoting is still
> used by many members. Why not include a section on top quoting in
> 'Using TBUDL Information' webpage? To reinforce further, I think it's
> a good idea to provide a separate hyperlink in a footer

That gets quite funny. At first the footer gets stripped down because
of "bandwidth" concerns, and now everyone wants something new in the
footer. Is it just my very weird sense of humour that I lie on the
floor laughing madly ...?

And, AFAIR, the instructions per bottom-quoting (and top-answering!)
are in the welcome message.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.61 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

The greatest end of life is not knowledge but action. (Thomas Henry
Huxley)