Hello Morton,

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:46:07 -0500 GMT (29/08/02, 03:46 +0700 GMT),
Morton A. Goldberg, DVM wrote:

MAGD> The SPAMTOOLS mailing list has a new thread, "Bayes Filtering",
MAGD> discussing this topic in considerable detail. For those who are
MAGD> interested, I have posted the entire thread here:
MAGD> http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/g/o/gold3062/Bayes%20Filtering.txt

Thanks, I found it very interesting. These people seem to know what
they are talking about.

Alas, with TB's filtering system, we don't need spam identifying or
scoring tools. TB does that for me, the messages on the Inbox are 99%
spam and that is good enough for me. ;-)

I followed the URL shown in the sings of the posters, and saw some
anti-spam sites (and tools offered there) that I hadn't known before.
Is spamfighting becoming a profitable industry?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I prayed for patience once... And I'm STILL waiting!

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM