Hello Michael,

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, at 18:39:07 [GMT +0100] (which was 18:39 in my
TimeZone) you wrote:

TF>> Does Outpost use MD5 verification for the apps?

MT> It appears to be this message in tbbeta
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MT> Every time I open it it trys to connect...any one know why???

 Michael

http://wwww.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0x3CC985FA
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Luigi,

Z>> Just imagine TB 2.0 cross-platform edition with bluetooth
Z>> synchronization of address book to cellular phones / PDAs

LR> Godd, expecially for the mail with a 3 Mb movie attachment that your friends
LR> send you to share something funny... :-)))

I was talking about synchronization via bluetooth of the bat's address book
not synchronization of mailbox nor attachment folder(s).

Have you seen address book on apple mac os x with bluetooth
integration ? I see no particular reason why we shouldn't have
something like that with the bat's address book and I say more
due to the present times and technology progress we should
demand implementing this with TB's address book ASAP ...........

 ZdroYY                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
proud owner of t39m ;)
with bluetooth synch in standard ...tested on OS X ;)

--
----
Darmowe konta e-mail 30 MB, w idealnej domenie,

 Current beta is 1.62b5 | "Using TBBETA" information:
--- End Message ---