Hello People!

Sorry, That was the wrong message. It is this one.

Interesting note: When I allow access to Port 80 on opening this
message, it dos'nt open this message. (Hence the earlier mistake of
posting the wrong message!) It infact opens something completly
different each time...If I deny access it opens correctly...

How weird is this???

 Michael

http://wwww.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0x3CC985FA
--- Begin Message ---
Dear tbbeta,

  I just have tried to generate keypair by
  "Privacy/OpenPGP/KeyManager".

  A the end is says "could not write D:/......."
  But D: is CD Drive! TB is installed on Z (network) drive!
  In account properties all set to Z:!

--

Best regards,                                 "
Sergey Uvarov

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TheBat version :1.62/Beta5,
Running at NT 5.0, Build 2195 Service Pack 2.

--- End Message ---