Hello Michael,

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 18:39:07 +0100 GMT (12/09/02, 00:39 +0700 GMT),
Michael Thompson wrote:

MT> It appears to be this message in tbbeta
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MT> Every time I open it it trys to connect...any one know why???

Now I'm baffled. Let's think of a scenario: Because you don't have the
root certificate in your AB, TB tries to connect and download it (I
don't think TB does that, but let's humour the idea). For some reason,
the windowsupdate file is trigged and redirects the connection to its
site. Likely?

I don't think that TB has a module that connects to port 80.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I wonder how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM