Hi, Don,

You wrote:

DZ>... Per an earlier thread I would like to propose a message board for the
purposes of promoting and discussing... I will link to the forum from my
main page so Google will index the forum pages when it does its normal
crawl.

Great idea.

DZ> So, let me know what you think of the idea. Thanks.

I would participate. I'm not knowledgeable enough to serve as a moderator.
But I follow and enjoy several Rootsweb message boards and find them quite
useful.

P.S. Any replies to this Post, please send to TBUDL List. I am temporarily
back in Outlook Express and don't know how to set a From field for that in
this Client. My sister sent me a 543,000+
greeting card with all those moving images and music last night, and it
crashed my system.
The Bat! tried, but it froze with all kinds of warning sounds, and when I
finally managed to Close the Client, I got a nice "Illegal Operation
Message" from Windows. The first time I saw one of those 4 years ago, I
thought Microsoft was planning to cart me off to jail. <sigh>

So this morning I had a 93,000 size FWD of a newspaper article from her and
decided to download it in OE--not to risk tearing up The Bat!

Of course, then, two more recent messages, including Don's, downloaded here,
too.

Marck, Leif, Allie--please excuse me for digressing at such length from the
subject.

--

Mary

---