Friday, October 25, 2002, 9:19:13 AM, Dierk wrote in message
mid:1035271501.20021025101913@;gmx.net

DH> Right, "instead". So, you have to be on both fora

Not everyone would have to be Dierk, those who want to be on both can
be, those who don't want to be will do their own thing anyhow. It's a
matter of choice.

DH> The MB needs seasoned users for the answers, just in case anybody
DH> forgot who'd have to answer the questions).

Yes and there are people willing to do that - those who are
well-seasoned, and those (like me) who have been slightly salted (!)
who can help with basic beginners questions.

It'd be nice to see users told that TBUDL exists via the forum and
when forum users feel they are ready to join it then I'm sure they
will if they are interested enough in exploring TB to a greater depth.

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A