Tuesday, 10/22/2002, 4:34 PM

Hi Roelof,
On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, at 01:06:58 [GMT +0200] (which was 4:06 PM where I live)
you wrote about: 'Proposal: The Bat! Message Board'

RO> Compare it with a crossover between hotmail and the list-archive.
RO> Depending on the settings and the used program the board can be
RO> accessed with logging on or with logging on with a personal account.

Sounds like a semi-blog setup. I am a member of several blogs. I have
a throw away address that I use for them. I see a lot of spam on that
address. E-mail harvesters love heavy traffic sites, anything other than
anonymous posting seems a little chancy.

RO> IMNSHO It's a waste of time and effort. A list like this beats a
RO> message board with two hands tied on the back.

I agree, never had a question that I could not find or get an answer
to on these lists.
--
 Your communication is greatly appreciated,
                                           Paul