On 10/22/2002, Anne wrote:

> Also, what is useful if the option to be e-mailed when someone posts a
> reply to a forum question - including a quick link back to the reply if
> possible?

Most of the scripts I've looked at have this feature -- the user has to turn
it on in their preferences. You can be notified of a response to your post,
a response to that thread in general, or notified of new posts to any other
thread you've flagged even if you're not actively posting to that thread.

--
Regards,
Don Zeigler

...If you think women aren't explosive, drop one sometime.

www.donzeigler.com  |  This message brought to you by The Bat v1.61