On 10/22/2002, Paul Wilson wrote:

> Sounds like a semi-blog setup. I am a member of several blogs. I have a
> throw away address that I use for them. I see a lot of spam on that
> address. E-mail harvesters love heavy traffic sites, anything other than
> anonymous posting seems a little chancy.

You can usually choose whether or not you want your email address listed on
your posts. I always choose no. Other users can still email you directly by
clicking on a link, but your actual address is safely tucked away in a
database where the spamboats can't grab them.

--
Regards,
Don Zeigler

...Be careful of reading health books you may die of a misprint.

www.donzeigler.com  |  This message brought to you by The Bat v1.61