Good afternoon List Members,

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 at 01:37:55 [GMT +0200] Jan Rifkinson wrote:

DZ>> Per an earlier thread I would like to
DZ>> propose a message board for the purposes
DZ>> of promoting and discussing the Bat. [...]

>   I'm sorry. I don't get it. What's the
>   advantage to that over this forum?

>   And for those who pay per minute or are not
>   working with cable, DSL, ADSL, etc, it
>   would be expensive & a giant pain wouldn't
>   it?

Actually  our  official  German  forum  is  frequented by more than 1300
members  and  well  accepted  -  more  than  I  ever  expected. It is an
additional  'channel'  for  users  who  want  fast response/solutions on
problems w/o the need to subscribe to a list. We have very skilled users
who  could  be  found there every day helping people having trouble with
their batling.

Additionally  an  FAQ  server  was set up which is maintained by several
'mods'.  A ticket system will follow in November to complete the support
line for German users/corp customers.

--
Regards
Dieter

                                                Integrated Services eK
     _,   )\__/(   ,_         The Bat! Registration and Supportservice
   /'.;`-.`{..}',-';.`\    Official Representative of Ritlabs, Moldova
 /'.'; `-,`-""-',-' ;`.`\          Fon: 069-93735162 Fax: 069-93735172
 \/\/^\---.\;;/.---/^\/\/       Online-Forum: http://forum.batworld.de
                                     D/L-Server: http://www.BatMail.de

- Outgoing mail with  possible attachments is found to  be virus free -
- Checked by  KAV 4.0.1.14, using  database update from  Oct 22, 2002 -
- All unannounced attachments will be automatically deleted by system -