On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, Marck D Pearlstone wrote in
<mid:3090982676.20021030170627@;silverstones.com>:

MDP> %TO=''%TO='(replacement addressing data)'
         ^^

Marck,

Interestingly, there is a conversion in the PTV (PFV?) between two
single quote marks ('') and a double quote mark ("). That explains
what seemed to me to be a variance in this macro in the various list
posts. You typed two single quote marks. Presumably, so also did
Gerard in a post I no longer have. They appeared in my PTV as one
double quotation mark.  When I copy and paste them, though, they come
across in the AB template editor, as they do in this editor, again as
two single quote marks.  The problem seems to be the way the PTV
renders the two single marks.

--
JN