Hello Gerard,

Wednesday, October 30, 2002, 6:22:16 AM, you wrote:

G> Hi Mary,

G> Maybe this is of help to you. It is a filter that automaticly adds
G> everyone in the folder to addressgroup "Auto". It is set to not-active
G> manual, but you could als assign a hot key.

G> BeginFilter
G> Name: Auto add
G> Active: 1
G> Source: \\account\Inbox\\Direct Mails
G> Target: \\account\Inbox\\Direct Mails
G> CopyFolder: \\\\none
G> MainSet: 00@
G> Actions: faAddAddress,faoManualOnly,faoAdvAddressOut
G> AddGroups: Auto
G> ColourGroup: <default>
G> AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
G> DelAddrItems: afiFrom,
G> NoAddrGroups: Auto
G> KillMethod: 0
G> EndFilter

Yes, and I now know the keys for copy and paste, so I can put it right
into a template. Thank you so much.

BTW, on your sig, ERROR MESSAGE: Terse, baffling remark used by programmers
to place blame on users for their program's shortcomings. -- I've been getting
a lot of those lately! <g> when I still had that faulty evaluation copy of
TB. Thank goodness, I hope, all of that is solved. I've had no error
messages since installing this clean copy. I really do like TB and
tbudl.

Thanks again.

 Mary                            mailto:mrbull@;premiernet.net