On Tuesday, October 29, 2002, Scott McNay wrote in
<mid:169250935281.20021029204116@;local.nu>:

SM> You can make a reply template just for the lists in question, which
SM> will do the replies the ay that you want them.

Scott,

In theory, perhaps... :-)

I have tried about every permutation of LIST-POST and LIST-POSTADDR
for the predicate of '%TO = x' but nothing will work. There are
actually two problems:  One is that I am not using the correct term to
call the List-Post address.  The other is that, regardless of that,
the given reply-to is still there in the to: field.

In a template, how can I replace the message's reply-to address with
the message's list-post address?

--
JN