Tuesday, November 5, 2002

Dear tbudl,

I hope someone here can figure out what is wrong...

We have a customer who has a problem with The Bat! - he cannot open
the mails.

He has completely uninstalled The Bat!, has erased everything, has
reorganised his disc. Then he has used "windoctor" to correct the
registry, particularly the shortcuts. The he has closed down the
computer.

After that he has re-installed version 1.61, and has created one
account only. He has asked his daughter to send him a mail, and he has
received the mail.

He couldn't open it.

Then he closed TB, re-opened, and he can open the mail.

This happens all the time for him - he has to shot down and re-open TB
in order to open the mail, and it is even after each mail, he has
opened, he has to go through that procedure.

Any ideas?

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... Your flattering remarks are both desperate and obvious.

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...

Mailer: Ritlabs SecureBat! v1.61 (7BA406E8D52) under Windows 2000 5.0