Dear Mary,

Tuesday, November 5, 2002 at 11:11:06 PM you wrote:

MB> I just want to reinforce your advice to Britt Malka, which in his last
MB> post he seemed to be taking rather lightheartedly.

I am not sure that I quite understand what you are saying here, but
perhaps it is me, you are referring to, saying "he". I am absolutely
and very much a "she" ;-)

And I didn't take any of your advice lightheartedly. I am sorry, if it
sounded that way, it was certainly not my intention.

MB> Then, TB would not accept the registration key. Oh, you forgot your
MB> password. Oh, you don't know how to type. (Implications from Support
MB> Team.)

I happen to get this complaint from customers from time to time. I
always try it out on my own system. If it works, I advice them to
re-download the installation file, which normally does the trick. Once
I had a customer that it didn't work for, and I was very confused.
Until he remembered that he had been using a cracked version, and he
had to un-install it first :-)

MB> Listen to me, Britt Malka, and listen to Lourdes. We know what we are
MB> talking about. TB Support Team should listen, also.

I know you do.

Sometimes, though, it could be hardware that does the problem. I have
been using Nielsen software (query) on my old computer, and I had no
problems, but it doesn't work at all on my new computer with all the
same software as on the old one. Must be hardware, I guess, then.

MB> Quit running off customers, blaming them and their hardware! :-) <vbg>

I don't blame anybody. The only one here blaming anybody is you, who
think you know what I am thinking. Which you don't, apparently.

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... I'll be right back....

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...

Mailer: Ritlabs SecureBat! v1.61 (7BA406E8D52) under Windows 2000 5.0