On 11/5/2002, Britt Malka wrote:

> This happens all the time for him - he has to shot down and re-open TB in
> order to open the mail, and it is even after each mail, he has opened, he
> has to go through that procedure.

> Any ideas?

Did he completely uninstall his previous copy? From where did he obtain the
copy he installed? Has he made any significant changes to his system lately,
or had problems with any other software?

--
Regards,
Don Zeigler

...He said: Smile, things could be worse!  I did!  They were!

This email brought to you by the Bat 1.62/Beta5

http://www.donzeigler.com -- http://www.netplanet9.com

The Bat Email - Unofficial Support Forum:
http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com

Close to Home - the Grand Funk Forums
http://grandfunk.donzeigler.com