ON Saturday, November 9, 2002, 12:20:46 AM, you wrote:

L> Gerard, i fiddled a bit around (but i'm not sure any more if it's what
L> you want lol) and came up with two filters: the first looks for "test"
L> in the subject, flags it and puts it in the folder "test".

L> The second filter looks for "hallo" in the text, puts it in the folder
L> test, then copies it in the folder "new test". "The message is not
L> flagged is enabled". Is this what you want, because you stated
L> "copied".

Hi Luc,

The first filter that looks for "test" in the subject should only flag
the email and leave it in the inbox.

The second filter should copy the msg to folder test when the word
"hallo" is in the text.

What I do is a check the subject for words that indicate that it is a
purchase request, if it is not I will flag it.

Second I look for words in the text that indicate product that I sell.
If that is the case AND it is a purchase request (not flagged) it might
be of interest to me and I copy it to a separate folder to look at.

The original then gets moved to and other folder for future reference.

Hope this helps.

 Gerard
Before playing any shot, a golfer must lock her eyes and mind into the
smallest possible target.

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3