ON Tuesday, November 5, 2002, 9:30:08 PM, you wrote:

L>  Good evening Gerard,

L> It was foretold that on 5-11-2002 @ 20:36:12 GMT+0100 (which was
L> 20:36:12 where I live) Gerard would mumble:

L> <snipped a bit>
G>> No, these are all the same single message that gets processes in steps.
L>  What  about this? If the subject meets your keyword, the message gets
L>  flagged. This will have as a result, that, when the next filter needs
L>  to look for the keywords in the body in the same message, that filter
L>  will  not  work  because  you  tell  it  that  the  message has to be
L>  unflagged  which  can't be true because you just told it to flagg it.

Almost, after the flagging filter is a filter that looks in the body and
if certain keywords are present moves the the msg to a folder. The onluy
option next to the leywords if Not Flagged.
The result is that ALL msg that match the text in the body get movedm
the one's with and without the flag set.

L>  The  "not  flagged" condition will not work. Or am i misunderstanding
L>  something  here?  (i'm  a  bit  dense  today).  Btw, this might be to
L>  obvious  also  but  have  you enabled "continue processing with other
L>  folders"  on  the  Options  tab?  You have to enable this if you want
L>  TB! to
L>  continue  processing  the  next  filter  once  this  filter  has been
L>  triggered.  Normally,  if  TB!  finds  a match it will stop the
L>  filtering  process  at  that  point.

Yep, that on was to obvious. As you can see from me explanation above I
get flagged and non flaged msg were I only wanted the Non-Flagged.

 Gerard
Golf humanizes women, humbles their laughty natures, tends, in short, to
knock out of their systems a certain modicum of that superciliousness,
that swank, which makes wooing a tough proposition for the diffident
male.==P.G Wodehouse - THE ROUGH STUFF ==

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3