ON Sunday, November 10, 2002, 3:53:20 AM, you wrote:

L> Although  i'm  still  puzzled  because  you say "that it is a purchase
L> request,  if it is not I will flag it." On the other hand you say that
L> the  second filter trigger if "words in the text that indicate product
L> that  I  sell.  If  that is the case AND it is a purchase request (not
L> flagged)".  So,  if  it's  not  a  purchase request it must be flagged
L> (first  filter)  but  the  second  filter  you  say  "a  request  (not
L> flagged?)".  Sorry  if it takes so much time but i'm curious myself to
L> see if the filters will work or not :-)

Hi Luc,

I use it for business hence the "Purchase request".
- If it is NOT a purchase request, flag it
- If it has something I sell in the body and is NOT flagged (its a
purchase request and I like selling tings) then
- Copy to other folder and mark original read (I do not want to check it
twice)

I have use your filters which are accurate for the above except for the
mark read bit, which I changed and the work as expected.
I don't have a clue why this one works and mine don't. I have them
working on the same account.

I will try and fiddle a bit more with them.

 Gerard
Golfers must learn to love the challenge when they hit a ball into the
rough, trees, or sand. The alternatives--anger, fear, whining, and
cheating--do no good.

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3