Hello Doug,

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 19:17:21 +0000 GMT (10/11/02, 02:17 +0700 GMT),
Doug Weller wrote:

> Actually PC-Cillin passed the November 2002 Virus Bulletin test.  I
> use PC-Cillin as my main virus checker and AVG plugin with TheBat!
> I've been virus free so far.

I have been using PC-Cillin since 1999 and it has always prevented me
from being infected. It used to prevent infected mails to be imported
into the mail database; it failed to catch the Eicar virus. Yes, I
have real-time scan enabled. Can you give me a reason why it didn't
work?

Did PCC on your machine catch the Eicar virus on this list when it
came in?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In an office: AFTER TEA BREAK STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT AND STAND
UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM