Hello Jonathan,

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:23:50 -0600 GMT (18/11/02, 02:23 +0700 GMT),
Jonathan Angliss wrote:

>> (2) They haven't figured out an easier way to start a new thread.

> Erm... stating the obvious, but what is wrong with the "Create a New
> Message" button? Then type in the TO field the list address... Isn't
> that the easiest way

Actually, no. The easiest way is to just take any message and hit
reply, because the list address is filled in automatically.

Quite some time ago, it was my first posting on USENET, I did that and
was promptly flamed. I didn't even know what they meant by "threaded
view". Of course, I left the newsgroup; but I still explain patiently
to every new user how to switch to threaded view in TB and see for
themselves what happened when they used "Reply" instead of "New
Message". Believe me, it is not taught at school.

@Francis: sorry for my not-so-friendly comments on the size of your
signature. Will explain if you wish.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Auf einer Tute Fritos (Chips): "Sie koennten schon gewonnen haben!
Kein Kauf noetig! Details innenliegend".

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM