Hi Sean,

On Monday, November 18, 2002 23:18 your local time, (Tuesday, 11:03 my
local time), you [S] wrote:

S> Oh, it's not really bad, otherwise I wouldn't still be at the
S> university! But the "educational" line in TB! headers has
S> occasionally caused people to assume that I am of 'college age' -
S> which I am not.

This is absurd ! 'Educational' means you may also be a teacher or a
professor for that matter. It may also mean you are a scientist,
researcher, philosopher, etc... After all TB! doesn't have the term
'student' in its headers.

--
be well,
Sudip Pokhrel             |    /"\