In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Thomas Fernandez [TF] wrote:'

TF> Assuming that recipients view this header. Come to think of it,
TF> this header is shown on my computer,

That's rare. Most clients will not show this without your
specifically checking the headers for it.

TF> but Joe Public might not even know or be interested in knowing
TF> what an X-Mailer header is.

This is what I was thinking. Joe Public would see the stratified
licensing charges at the TB! the homepage.

But I guess, through this very same reasoning, one wonders, why fuss
at all over what other's might think about what they aren't seeing.
:)

--
Allie C Martin     \      TB! v1.62/Beta7 & WinXP Pro (SP1)
 List Moderator    /   PGP Key - http://pub-key.ac-martin.com