Hello Carsten,

>> (1) Edit or use an existing HTML editor in a seamless manner
>
> Because TB! users don't want that.

Speak for yourself and perhaps for a number of users, but not for all.
I will not use HTML myself either, but I know of many TB users who
would and of non-TB users who would move to TB if it had an HTML
editor. And anyway, independently of what you or I may wish, if
Ritlabs is smart enough and they want to keep in business, they should
include an HTML editor in a near future version. And I do want them to
keep in business so they will continue to support and improve the many
TB features that I love.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61