Hello Carsten,

> I know that, like Miguel, there are some guys who use their TB! as a
> newsreader, but what about scoring, killfiling, ignoring threads
> etc.? Don't you miss that in TB!?

Once you have downloaded messages, what is the big difference between
a newsgroup and a mail list like this one? Do you miss scoring in this
list? Aren't killfiles quite similar (if not the same) than selective
download filters? And about ignoring threads, that is a feature I
missed in tb since I started using it. But I have such an option
already in TB :) And it works not only for newsgroups but for mailing
lists also. For example, in this list I ignore all thread that relate
to PGP or anti virus plugins (ignore by subject), but then I can also
ignore specific threads by Reference.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.61