Hello Kenneth!

On Friday, February 07, 2003, 5:26 PM, you wrote:

 < snip >

MB>> I cannot change an html message on my machine for easier reading,
MB>> as I can a plain text message.

MB>> I am 75 years old, and my vision is not what it was at 20. ...

K> I am sorry. ...

Thank you. Apology accepted. :)

K> ... I should have sent the message to the beta forum. If you are
K> running the latest beta, there is a way to format the html
K> viewer/editor.

Since I am still pretty much a newbie, I think I am better off without
beta versions. :)

K> As far as I can tell, it came through fine in my BAT (1.63 beta 6).

I do not ever want to see neon-bright colors and motion (of course,
you didn't put motion, but that is possible, as I understand it, with
html) on my screen.

It gives me a headache. I do appreciate your sparing me this in the
future.

Let's talk about this on tbot, if you have more to say?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mary

The Bat! 1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1