Hello Douglas,

On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 at 05:23:49[GMT -0600](which was 11:23 where I
live) you wrote:

> Not exactly. What happens is: All messages containing the string
> the Mail Dispatcher. That is, if you want, you can let them be
> eliminated automatically w/o downloading them.

No, I want to download them because I can still read most of them in
the text version. I just want the ability to remove the HTML
attachment automatically instead of manually.

> Incidentally, most of the spam that shows up on my Mail Dispatcher
> is html, and most of the html I find there is spam.

Spampal takes care of that beautifully.

> This makes it
> hard for me to accept html as a valid option (aside from the bloat
> and degrading of original TB! cultural pardigm. TB! might as well add
> a website creator and throw the desires of the purists (mostly long
> term TB! users) out the window. Perhaps a coffee maker could be
> added also.

I agree wholeheartedly but progress (!) in whatever form is inevitable
and we have to accept it but, hopefully, with some compromises. As
long as I can read most messages in plain text then I'm happy and any
other HTML only messages will be binned.

Richard