Hi all,

on Sun, 9 Feb 2003 10:19:58 +0000GMT (09.02.03, 11:19 +0100GMT here),
Marck wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] about the
two filters to automatize the SpamCop report.

MDP> They have two different purposes and are for the two stages of
MDP> SpamCop submission. The first filter works with Ctrl-Alt-S and send
MDP> the spam to SpamCop for processing. The second filter is for the
MDP> next stage. It works automatically by intercepting the reply from
MDP> SpamCop that your "spam is ready for processing", launches your web
MDP> browser with the link in the "ready" message and takes you straight
MDP> to the place you have to visit to press the "Process now" button.

The first one works fine here, manually and automatically. The second
one takes me to the SpamCop log in dialog. Albeit not too much of an
effort to do it manually - I have my shortcuts for e-mail address and
pwd - I'd like to submit my login name and password automatically along
with the URL. Any ideas if/how I could do that?

--
Cheers
Peter

Who the **** is General Failure and what's he doing on my computer?