- - - Marck D Pearlstone wrote, and ~John replied - - -

> Okay. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough for you.

Thanks!

> Quote *only* what's relevant.
> Delete *everything* that isn't.
> Put your responses within, not above, the quoted text - like I have.

Okay, I'll try, this is my first attempt.

> Nobody made that argument that I could see.

There was a message that I noticed when I was searching the archives
trying to figure out how to get the filter to work because of
incomplete instructions (no offense, its just you gurus think everyone
is as smart and as knowledgeable as you are.) And the person mentioned
that he had tried SpamPal, SpamCop, etc.. etc.. and come to realize
taht theBats filters was just as efficient.

- - - End of Marck D Pearlstone's message, and ~John's Reply - - -