Hi Mike,

> The best thing for you to do if you're having problems like that is,
> rather than uninstall Becky, just make TB the default. That's what I
> did (I'd been using Outlook Express).  Then I just used TB instead of
> OE. When I decided that I'd definitely purchase (didn't take long <g>)
> I archived all the mails I wanted to keep, and just don't bother to
> use OE.  When I change to XP (I'm using 2000 at the moment) I will try
> and make sure OE doesn't get installed at all. Shouldn't be a problem
> as I'm installing the Pro version.

That's exactly what I did, and it's working great so far. Once I
register The Bat, I'll get rid of the evaluation box each time I click
on a mailto: link (since Becky is no longer configured as my default
e-mail client). I don't think it's going to take me too long to decide
either.

Thanks for your help.  :)

Kim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]