Hallo Allie,

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 06:20:10 -0500GMT (10-6-03, 13:20 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

AM> Roelof Otten, [RO] wrote:
AM> This is the second time I've seen Roel

I must object against my name being abbreviated in this way. And I do
so for two reasons.
First: it's kind of sensitive, because my mother entered me as Roel on
a new school (after we moved) without consulting me before. She liked
it, I hated it and my dad didn't care. That was a horrible thing to do
to 14 year old. Two years and a school later things were corrected. As
for now only my classmates from 26 years ago are excused for calling
me Roel.
Second: another listmember calls himself Roel, so it's best not to mix
us up by mutilating my name. <g>

AM> make this comment
It was a rather short comment. I only typed 'thread' followed by
Ctrl+space ;-)

--
Groetjes, Roelof