Hello Roelof,

On Tuesday, June 10, 2003, 12:21:23 PM, you wrote:

<snip>

RO> Maybe because the other 15 entries in the group also belonged to a
RO> different group? Just guessing, but I'f look into that direction.

Sir, I bow my hat before thee. That was the precise reason!
--
Groetjes,
 Si

 BTW,  you  know  what  is bugging me - it is that line in my template
 that is supposed to create a clickable 'mailto' link - as in below my
 name. The thing is that it (the link) stops at the first blank space.
 My macro is this:
 mailto:%FromAddr?subject=%OSUBJ
 Where is my mistake, please?

 Groetjes, Si