15-Jul-2003 15:49, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The related problem is some POPFile identified spam

Just a thought about "combined measures"...

I wonder why many people are using Bayes filtering as the only measure
again spam. 95% of the spam I get is being caught by SpamPal "alone" (DNS
blacklist feature). I only use the Bayesian plugin to Spampal as an
addition (the few mails that get thru first place make training it very
easy).

 neurowerx (http://www.neurowerx.de)

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!