Hello neurowerx, you wrote:
> I wonder why many people are using Bayes filtering as the only measure
> again spam. 95% of the spam I get is being caught by SpamPal "alone" (DNS
> blacklist feature). I only use the Bayesian plugin to Spampal as an
> addition (the few mails that get thru first place make training it very
> easy).

I  just  figured  out  that you can "right-click" the SpamPal tray icon and select
"plug-in" and then
choose  "Bayesian  Filter"  and  you  are  provided  with an easy to use interface for
reclassifying
emails.
All  this  time  I've  been  Saving the erring e-mail to a special folder, then
opening SpamPal, then
clicking on plug-ins, then Bayesian, then properties then import messages....
That was the only reason I was using PopFile, was that I thought it was easier to
train it.
But imagine my surprise... Now I have to say, without a doubt, that SpamPal is better
than PopFile.
SpamPal also makes less mistakes than PopFile.

--
John Morse
pagemaker -at- semo -dot- net