Tuesday, July 15, 2003, 12:52:27 PM, MikeD wrote:
M> Tuesday, July 15, 2003, 8:49:16 AM, Dave K wrote:
DK>> What is the logic for the "Inbox - Known" automatic
DK>> filtering in conjunction with the address book?

M> The problem is that enough spammers have figured this out and
M> they are spoofing your address so that (assuming, presumably,
M> that you list yourself in your address book <g>) it is not as
M> clear as it was. I recently had to take my address out of my
M> address book for that very reason <sigh>

I'm not sure that is the case.  I remember the thread about this
a couple of weeks ago. My situation seems different.

I can look at the headers via F9 and see that the To: is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and the From: is fairly random. A recent example
is [EMAIL PROTECTED]; The iron.he.net is the actual SMTP
server DNS name that my muscle.net domain uses.

I have received many other spams that set the To: address to my
e-mail, but TB! doesn't route those to Inbox-Known, hence my
question about the algorithm/logic for the filtering for
Inbox-Known.

--
Dave Kennedy