Some time around 7/27/2003 12:11:08, I think I heard ravi say:

> When all the messages are downloaded and filtered - the
> dupes are there and can be killed. I prefer to do this
> myself rather than have a client decide which dupe to kill.

> What if I want to verify that both my accounts receive the
> same msg properly?

But wouldn't the messages have differing Message-ID and recipients,
not to mention different server UIDLs?  Why would they be treated by
TB (or any other mail program for tha matter) as a dupe? I have had
this situation before in other mail clients and the multiple messages
would be treated as different messages, yet the client still does not
download the same exact instance message more than once -- even if
transfer was interrupted.

In fact, this is on of the reasons *why* UIDLs are kept in other mail
clients, so if a session fails to delete the messages from the server,
they are not downloaded over and over again; a situation that is
common in TB -- at least v 1.62r which is what I am using.

        dZ.