Hello all...

Thanks for all the answers to my problem. I tried TMBRec and it
exported the messages quite without problems. I could have imported
them as these message files, but I could also import from the
messages.tbb file directly instead and it went smoothly :-)
I guess I could have found out about that myself pretty easy.. well...
I have learned something new today :-9

Thanks

Peter Olsen

S> Hello,

S> You wrote on 2003.08.05., 11:56:

>>> http://www.ritlabs.com/ftp/pub/the_bat/beta/mbrepair.zip

Marek>> but this utility is intended for TB 1.41 and older, it will not work
Marek>> with version 1.42+, where was introduced new msgbase format for
Marek>> storing messages.

Marek>> I have tried this utility and it worked for me:
Marek>> http://www.thebat.cz/stazeni/tbmrec.rar