Hello Peter Olsen,

You wrote on 2003.08.05., 9:18:

Peter> OK, I tried to do that, but the program just hangs.

RITLabs created some time ago a mailbox repair utility. You can
download it from http://www.ritlabs.com/ftp/pub/the_bat/beta/mbrepair.zip

As always, make backups.

And if you succeed, set Inbox->Properties->Compress on exit. All your
incoming mail passes through your Inbox, increasing its size; if you
delete some mail, TB doesn't delete it physically, only marks it as
deleted. When you compress a folder, then these logically deleted items
are really erased.

Cheers, SyP
--

When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.