I have two e-mail accounts, one of which I normally use, and one in
reserve. I'm having to use the reserve one at present because of a
problem with the main one, and I'm finding that I can't send large
attachments with it using the Bat!, although the two accounts appear
to be identically configured in Account - Properties.

When I try to send attachments (not even particularly large ones; I
just tried with a 325 kb file), the Internet connection automatically
terminates after a few seconds. Messages without attachments, or with
very small attachments, are sent normally. Compressing the file with
Winzip doesn't help.

The problem doesn't lie with the reserve provider, because I can send
attachments with the Netscape e-mail program. I use a router with the
main provider, and an external modem with the reserve one.

Any idea where the problem could be with The Bat?

--
Mary

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]