Hello Bill,

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, at 06:57:33 [GMT -0400] (which was 11:57 in my
TimeZone) you wrote:

BBTE> It seems that Jamie Dainton said ...

J>> I'm  suprised at how well TB! is doing, I know it's the ebst mailer in
J>> the world but I was suprised that so many other people do.

BBTE> An announcement to a group such as this can skew the results a bit.
BBTE> But that's OK. Maybe it will convince more people to look at it. TB
BBTE> could own the "power users" (maybe it already does) and better
BBTE> documentation could bring more "average users" in.

Maybe it would, but in a good way. If people saw how popular it is,
they are more likly to take a look. Pulling in the users. Like you
say, more Joe Average users would be good.

 Michael

http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

I don't get even, I get odder.