J>> I'm  suprised at how well TB! is doing, I know it's the ebst mailer in
J>> the world but I was suprised that so many other people do.

BBTE> An announcement to a group such as this can skew the results a bit.
BBTE> But that's OK. Maybe it will convince more people to look at it. TB
BBTE> could own the "power users" (maybe it already does) and better
BBTE> documentation could bring more "average users" in.

Agreed - what percentage of Outlook or Outlook Express users
subscribe to technical magazines/lists? In fact what is someone who
reads such articles doing with Outlook in the first place?

Shame on them...

--
 Nick

Using TheBat!: v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 1