07-Sep-2003 17:18, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I wholeheartedly agree. I started using The Bat! last November and
> purchased a licence soon afterwards. I paid the licence fee based on
> its merits at that time.

If you registered in Nov-2002 you'll get a free v2 license - at least
according to batworld.de (only in german, sorry):

http://www.batworld.de/newswriter/article.php?article_file=1062532809.txt

(in short, the article says that anyone who registered between Oct7 2002
and Jan5 2003 is eligible for a free update to v2, this has been confirmed
in an email from Ritlabs to the site owner)

The above link is a follow-up to:
http://www.batworld.de/newswriter/article.php?article_file=1062529840.txt

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Arcana Coelestica: Archbishop - A Christian ecclesiastic of a rank superior
to that obtained by Christ.