Hello Alexander,

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 06:54:54 +0200 GMT (08/09/2003, 11:54 +0700 GMT),
Alexander wrote:

>> I think the policy's clear. Registered users of v1 will get a 50%
>> discount on the cost of v2, until the end of October. Very simple.

> Haven't you read that people on this very list are getting free updates
> since they registered two months from the release of v2? Where is that
> written down? Nowhere? Aha...

I also haven't read this. Or I must be getting old - let me find my
Gingko Biloba. Hm. Can you  point me to a mid saying that anybody got
a free key because he registered within two months from the release of
v2?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Money can't buy happiness but it can certainly rent it for a couple of
hours.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM