Hello ETM (State of Virginia),

ETM (State of Virginia) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Sunday, September 7, 2003 at
6:41:55 PM

ESoV> Sorry, folks, have now read today's thread, realize I freaked and
ESoV> panicked, that some here are considering what I am considering, a
ESoV> buy-now, use-later.  How flakey is the new release?

ESoV> Elaine

I installed version 2.00 straight after it came available on september 1st and have
not had any problems so far.

 Cyber Tourist                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sunday, September 7, 2003 - 8:36:39 PM