Hello Sheldon,

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:39:53 -0700 GMT (10/09/2003, 06:39 +0700 GMT),
Sheldon Schuster wrote:

> In my opinion, I believe there is nothing intrinsically wrong with
> HTML *if*, and *only if* it is used correctly according to the intent
> of its designers.

The internet was designed for plain-text emails only. MIME attachments
(allowing HTML) was added much later and under much protest. Check it
out on the internet.

It always amazes me that many people think the internet was invented
by Outlook or AOL 6 or Al Gore...

> Are you still using the text based UNIX e-mail of the early '90's?

Well, yes, *I* am using email. Not Hypertext messages without any
sensible hyperlinks.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

No electrons were harmed in the creation, transmission or reading of
this email. However, many were excited and some may well have enjoyed
the experience.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM