Tuesday, September 9, 2003, 5:43:27 PM, Allister wrote:
A> And if you can think of a case where this is so, could it be
A> better handled by posting a web page, or PDF file, or
A> attaching a PDF file to the email?

1. Acrobat Reader is not as universal as HTML even if it is a
   free download.

2. Posting something to a web page changes the paradigm from a
   "push" to a "pull." If I have something I need people to see,
   I have to send an e-mail to people (push) and then get them to
   click a link (pull). If someone d/l's their e-mail to handle
   off-line, it's really painful for them.

--
Dave Kennedy