Hello Gordon,

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, at 18:38:07 [GMT +1000] (which was 09:38 in my
TimeZone) you wrote:

GW> Hello Michael,

GW> On Saturday, September 20, 2003, 6:16:54 PM, you wrote:
>>   After getting about 200 Sven worm type emails a day, I would like to
>>   know if the selective download filter is case sensitive.
>>   Is the string "this is a string" the same as "This Is a String" as
>>   far as the filter is concerned?

GW> What strings are you using? There seem to be a huge number of options.

GW> For one brief period they were arriving faster than I could delete
GW> them, but almost all to an address I've hardly ever used -- my mail
GW> address at my broadband ISP, half a world away from my mail host for
GW> my domain name where I've only had (so far) about six. First thing
GW> today there were nearly 400 in my mail at the local ISP and no other
GW> messages at all (not even any other spam!)

GW> However that does make it easy to use message dispatcher.

Just going through the long list of actual messages and creating a
list. They dont appear random, but they do share a set of names that
are more prevelent than others.

 Michael

http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

If marriage were outlawed, only outlaws would have in-laws.