Hello Samson,

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:23:20 -0700 GMT (01/10/2003, 03:23 +0700 GMT),
Samson wrote:

> for example, if i have 10 projects, i'll create 10 filters for
> incoming mail. this is ok because i have to do that. but i need to
> create another 10 outgoing filter. this looks a little unnecessary
> because the mail is already filtered.

It's not unnecessary, because only incoming mail is filtered, not
outgoing.

What I do is the following: When I filter incoming mail on sender or
subject, I check Presence in Kludges. Then I just c&p the filter into
Outgoing and I'm done.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of
the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new carpet
will come forward and do so.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM