Hello Leif,

LG> Hello Marck,

LG> Friday, October 3, 2003, 5:33:19 AM, you wrote:
MDP>> I am personally indifferent about the cut mark rule but Leif is
MDP>> not and I support him fully, mostly for the reason I just stated.

LG> Ouch, I'm the bad guy! <grin>

LG> Again, not using a cut mark was something we've already tried.

  Just  a  suggestion, if it has been tried before then apologies.  On
  my  lists  hosted  by EZMLM, I include the cutmark in the footer, so
  even  if  there is no cut mark, then the footer gets trimmed anyway.
  It  seems  to  work  with  TB,  i.e,  I  have a proper cutmark in my
  messages,  followed  by  the cutmark in the footer, both get trimmed
  off, as TB trimms everything after the first (my personal) cutmark.

  Is there a reason why this is not a good idea?

Thanks,
Andrew.

 Andrew Hodgson, Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK.
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]